Annual International Conference on ADHD – Online
December 5, 2023—December 6, 2023
ACO, ADDA, and CHADD—the leaders in ADHD support for individuals and families—welcome the ADHD community to the 2023 Annual International Conference on ADHD. These organizations collaborate to bring together the best minds in current research and treatment options and professionals offering best practice guidelines for their fields. #ADHD2023 will offer dynamic sessions and events featuring practical support and guidance for adults and families.
This year, we are focusing on what it means to Connect, Learn, and Thrive. It is through the connections we make along with the new skills and approaches we learn from one another that our ADHD community can thrive. At #ADHD2023, we will Connect.Learn.Thrive by gathering as adults and partners, parents of children in all stages of life, clinicians of all kinds, coaches, organizers, educators, and advocates, to inspire one another and enhance all our lives.
Opportunities for connecting and learning on your own schedule.
- Participate in ADHD Professional Institute (API) sessions
- Limited streaming sessions including the keynote presentations from the in-person conference
- On-demand viewing sessions created for the virtual audience
- Continuing Education Credits
- Meet speakers and attend live Q&A sessions
- Engage with attendees through the attendee directory
- Virtual peer-to-peer groups
- Coach matchmaking
- Competitions and games through the virtual platform
- Morning activities—yoga, meditation, etc.
- Evening social events
- Digital program book