Supporting Your Child at School Online Course
September 11, 2019—September 25, 2019 12:00 PM
Do you know how to set your child up for success in the classroom?
- Throughout this module, family members will learn about how ADHD affects learning and how to request support for your child.
- Register early so that you can reserve your spot now. Classes fill up quickly. $49.00 for the entire course and comprehensive resource book.
- This is a three-session course that will be held online.
- You will need a computer, Internet access, and either speakers or headset with microphone to participate or you may connect through a mobile device like a cell phone or tablet.
- If you do not have computer speakers or have trouble hearing over your computer, you can connect the audio to your phone by dialing the phone number and entering the access code provided.
Can’t attend? Register for the course and receive the recording one day after the live training via email.Register