Ask The Expert: Academic evaluations – What parents need to knowAsk The Expert

Original Air Date December 7, 2015 | 2:00 PM

Missy Alexander Parent Educator

View on YouTube 

Listen to Podcast 


If your child had ADHD they could be eligible for specific accommodations at school. Discover the differences between Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1974 and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Learn about the process for determining your child’s education needs including the eligibility process, how to request an evaluation and steps to take after the school has made a decision.