Support | Attention Connection | Questions and Answers
The National Resource Center

Our New Online Community is Active
CHADD has transitioned to a new online community for all its community boards (Attention Connection, Questions & Answers, Discussions, Groups, and Ideas) This new state-of-the-art community platform connects you with others in the community, getting answers to your questions, having your voice heard!
click the links below and join our new communities

ADHD online community for parents of children with ADHD

Join the online community for adults with ADHD

Online Community for ADHD Adult Support


Questions & Answers

If you have a question about ADHD, you can post it here, connect with others and seek answers from our community of individuals directly affected by ADHD. The National Resource Center on ADHD’s health information specialists are also on hand to provide clarification, evidence-based information and further insights. If you would like to contact a health information specialist directly, you can call 1.800.233.4050, Monday–Friday, 1–5 p.m.

0 Votes
0 This question has no answers.
Evaluation. LCSW vs Psychiatrist, referral. Please help :(

Hi there,  I have a concern if anyone could please help me out. So about 8 months ago social circle and other around me told me that it might be a good idea for me to get evaluated for ADD. So i got a referral and was basically very apprehensive …

Author: S
0 Votes
2 Answers
Doctor changing dosage without testing or cause?

Back in college I was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder after decades of other tests that tested everything from learning disabilities to a tumor in my brain. Wish I was kidding about that testing. Long story short, the doctor tested how …

Author: Christian
0 Votes
1 Answers
Find a place to be diagnose

How do I find a droctor in Arlington , VA

Author: Dolores
0 Votes
1 Answers

for my adhd i am taking the methylphenidate 36mg (generic for concerta) is there a different medication that will work better because my doctor is currently recommending to start using the methylphenidate 54mg.

0 Votes
2 Answers
Proper doctor for ADD?

I was diagnosed by a counselor after testing and discussion of my history of symptoms from childhood. My counselor provided a letter detailing my diagnosis and a recommendation for Adderall to take to a doctor. I am still looking for a primary care …

0 Votes
2 Answers
Help!! Can't find a good dr.

Hi, I am in desperate search for a doctor in the Akron/Canton (Ohio) area who understands adult adhd and is willing to prescribe stimulants. Really appreciate any advice, we are so incredible discourged. Thank you!

0 Votes
1 Answers
Doctor in Beaver Dam, Wi area?

I am desperately looking for a Doctor in the Beaver Dam, Wisconsin area (30 miles north of Madison) to help my 21 year old nephew. We are willing to travel to Madison if necessary.  He was on Ritalin a few years ago but did not like the way it …

0 This question has no answers. Answers

No questions or answers were found
No questions or answers were found
More Questions
Ask question


Sign In to Participate
Or register to become a member

Connect with others
Talk to Specialist
Sign up for ADHD Newsletter
NRC Library
Ask the Expert Webcasts
The information provided on this website was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number NU38DD005376 funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CDC or the Department of Health and Human Services.

Terms of Use