Welcome to the 2021 Virtual International Conference on ADHD - November 4–6, 2021
During our time together, you can expect to have the chance to share information and connect with other conference attendees. Programming for the 2021 includes blockbuster presentations from Keynote Speakers, ADHD Professional Institute, cutting-edge research through speakers and poster sessions, workshop, network, peer–to peer meetings and a virtual exhibit hall. For additional information and to register online, please visit: http://www.theadhdconference.org.
Remember to check back from time to time as additional sessions will be added and we don’t want you to miss anything!
START OF THE CONFERENCE
- Acknowledgement & logo placement on event materials:
- Printed collateral
- Chadd.org annual conference landing page
- 6 Complimentary general conference registrations
- 4 Virtual Exhibit Room Representatives
- One promoted post on official conference app
- 2 Full page ads in Attention magazine
- Virtual booth in exhibit hall
- Full page ad in conference program book
- 3 Promoted posts on CHADD’s social media networks (between August – November)
- 2 Waiting Room Branding
- Priority listing on conference app and in conference program book listings
- Online banner ad placement on select Annual Conference page
- Recognition as a Premier Sponsor on signage
- 2 session sponsorships (Focus Group)- Note that this could be a focus group session and another activity that could occur at conference or before conference… (Decided by sponsor)
If you are interested in being a sponsor during the 2021 Virtual Conference, please contact Hermoine Wellman at email@example.com.
If you need any additional information on sponsorship or exhibiting, please contact Hermoine Wellman at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHADD has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, CHADD has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, CHADD is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.
Annual 32nd International Conference on ADHD
2020 Virtual Conference
November 5 - 7, 2020