Advertise With Us
CHADD currently has approximately 10,000 members, most of whom are families of children and adults with ADHD. CHADD has more than 200 local chapters throughout the United States. About 2,000 CHADD members are professionals who provide clinical and other services to people with ADHD.
Attention circulation — 21,000
Website annually—greater than 2.9 million page views and 2.3 million unique views
Facebook — 140,000 followers
Twitter — 20,000 followers
Membership — 10,000
Attention monthly e-newsletter — 26,000
2019 Electronic Rates & Specifications
Chadd.org Website Monthly Traffic Statistics
Web advertising on chadd.org is customized to fit the individual needs of each client. CHADD’s homepage is not accessible. However, there are frequency discounts for multiple pages. Unlike many other websites, CHADD has limited the number of ads per page, making YOUR ad more visible.
Web Advertising Specs
- Acceptable formats: jpg, gif, swf
- Size requirements: maximum 50 kbs
- Flash requirements: if you submit a .swf file you must incude the editable fla version as well
- Ads may not employ rapid strobe animation of any graphic, copy, or background element(s).
- No radio buttons, drop-down boxes,search, or blinking text
Attention Monthly E-Newsletter
Advantages of a focused E-Newsletter
- Your message placed directly inside the subscriber’s inbox
- Can be easily forwarded to enhance exposure
- Visitors pointed directly to your website via hyperlinking
- Ask about targeting your marketing efforts to parents of children with ADHD, adults with ADHD and/or educators!
2019 Print Rates and Specifications
When you advertise your product in Attention magazine, your ad will automatically appear in both the print and digital editions. Ads that include a URL will automatically link to your website.
Print rates are commissionable. Web payments must be made in advance of ad delivery. Payment can be made via check, MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover Card.
CHADD reserves the right to refuse any web ad request, or to cancel a web ad that does not meetour guidelines. Artwork and link information must be received by CHADD 10 business days prior to commencement of ad campaign. Art must conform to digital specs provided.
No cancellations or alterations will be accepted after the start date. Cancellations must be submitted in writing. CHADD may elect to re-run prior ads or release space if new copy is not received by the end of the term.
Preferred format: press-optimized PDF with 100% embedded fonts and CMYK images.
Page trim size = 8.375" × 10.875"
Live area: keep crucial elements at least .25" from trim
Bleed, add .125" all four sides.
Bleed size = 8.625" × 11.125"
Advertising Rates Commisionable
Advertising Inquiries and Space Reservations:
Jane Dees Richardson