Technology Integration Perceived Support and Self-Efficacy of Neurodivergent Teachers
End Date June 5, 2023
Primary Contact Christine See
Are you a teacher who has a learning disability or ADHD?
We are looking for teachers who are neurodivergent* (has a learning disability or ADHD) who use technology with students in their classrooms. The purpose of this study is to explore the feelings and beliefs of teachers who are neurodivergent on:
- Using technology with students
- Support to use technology
- Emerging technologies
In order to participate in this study, participants must be a K-12 teacher who has at least 2 years of teaching experience, be at least 18 years of age, and have at least one of the following disabilities: dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, or ADHD.
What We Need From You:
- Complete a short questionnaire on demographics and technology use
- Attend a Zoom session (about 90 minutes) with a small group of teachers who are neurodivergent
- Answer questions on your experience, beliefs, and feelings about using technology in your classroom
Participants will get a $25 Amazon gift card.