THE NICHOLAS COSTA UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Sponsored by Tris Pharma, Inc.
Congratulations to the scholarship recipients for the Fall 2021 semester!
- Jordan Creighton
- Faythe Evans
- Logan Honeycutt
- Chole Johnson
- Destney Johnson
- Alexis Lynch
- Annie Mitnick
- Luke Ortiz-Gabe
- Shane Quinn
CHADD is now accepting applications for the Nicholas Costa Undergraduate Scholarship. In honor of Nicholas Costa’s outstanding dedication to help improve the lives of people with ADHD, an undergraduate scholarship program has been created to assist students with ADHD in obtaining a degree from a 2-year or 4-year college. The award will help to cover tuition expenses for the upcoming spring 2022 semester.
Designed to encourage students with ADHD to pursue their passions and fulfill their educational objectives, the Scholarship represents an investment in our nation’s future leaders.
Through the program, CHADD supports up to five undergraduate students with:
- $2,000-$5,000 scholarship to help support undergraduate tuition at a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
Each applicant must be a US citizen enrolled full-time at any accredited college or university. The applicant must have and maintain at least a 2.9 cumulative grade point average.
The Deadline has been met and we are not accepting any more applications at this time. Applications are now under review.
Deadline for applications for the spring 2022 semester is October 4, 2021..
Each application package must contain the following (maximum 12 pages, includes transcript):
- Application form (please save to your device and fill out the pdf form)
- Transcript (GPA 2.9 or higher) (scanned copy of your most recent transcript—high school or college/university)
- Proof of registration for college (scanned copy of your registration for the upcoming fall or spring semester)
- Two letters of recommendation from school officials or other knowledgeable individuals attesting to the student’s interests, aptitude, and associated occupational skills including creative thinking, decision-making, leadership, and team-building skills (PDF file)
- Statement, no more than two pages in length, concerning the applicant’s interest in attending college, career goals, and other pertinent factors which illustrate qualifications for the scholarship (PDF file)
Please email your application package (application, transcript, proof of registration, recommendation letters, and statement) to email@example.com.
The deadlines refer to the dates by which CHADD must receive an applicant’s complete application in a readable format. The awards administrator will confirm receipt within two business days and will also notify applicants of any problems with application files within that time.
If you have any questions regarding the Nicholas Costa Undergraduate Scholarship, email firstname.lastname@example.org.