Talk with an ADHD Information Specialist 1-800-233-4050, Monday-Friday, 1-5 pm ET

How to Select the Best School Accommodations for Your Child with ADHD

Original Air Date February 6, 2018 | 2:00 PM

Jennifer Engel Fisher MS

View on YouTube 


Many children with ADHD are eligible for a 504 Plan or IEP, which details their accommodations. But what accommodations really work for ADHD? And how do you determine if a recommended accommodation is right for your child?