Strategies for Setting Goals and Time Management | Webinar for Teens and Young Adults with ADHD
June 30, 2021 6:00 PM, EST
Jill Linkoff PCC, ACAC
THIS WEBINAR WILL BE RECORDED AND A LINK WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EMAILED 24-48 HOURS AFTER THE EVENT.
Deadlines, time management, and setting goals: video games have them, homework and projects, and job applications do too. Why do some goals and timelines always feel so overwhelming whereas others are easier to do? Those of us with ADHD often need organizational help because we have a hard time with time management and completing goals — especially with difficult or boring subjects.
- Learn to successfully set goals and improve your time management with homework, projects, or job applications with supportive time management tricks.
- Learn how to break down your goals into smaller tasks.
- Discover different strategies and tools to help you get your goals and create a timeline.
- Learn strategies to get started with a goal when you are feeling unmotivated.
- Explore the reasons for feeling shame when asking for help to support your goals.
A Professional Certified Life Coach specializing in ADHD and executive function solutions, my passion is to make a positive difference with professionals, adults and students impacted by executive function challenges. Completing rigorous training and practice coaching requirements cultivates my expertise as an Executive Function Coach to explain the complexities of ADHD in a simple language clients will understand. I partner with clients to find strategies and tools to manage executive function challenges at work, home, in a relationship, or in college. Individual goals and actions are created and employed based on the client’s unique skills and strengths.
Sponsored by Takeda. CHADD does not endorse products, services, publications, or treatment.Register